● No shows and late cancellations financially affect my business and livelihood by creating gaps in my schedule that cannot be filled on short notice. Cancellations made outside of 24-hours prior to the appointment and all no-shows are subject to a 50% charge and will not be able to receive another service until paid.
● If you are not feeling well, or should you need to reschedule, please contact Transcending Trims Inc at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If you fail to reschedule in time or arrive sick, your appointment will be rescheduled and the 50% no show fee will be charged.
● Wearing of a mask during the appointment is optional. Please alert Transcending Trims Inc of any precautions you request prior to the appointment. Every effort will be made to make you feel comfortable.
● Transcending Trims Inc reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
● Pomp Suites and Transcending Trims are non-smoking salons. Smoking is not allowed.
● Alcohol is not to be consumed on the premises.
● Bringing pets is strictly prohibited.
● For their safety, children under 10 must always be under adult supervision.
● Accepted forms of payment are Cash, Venmo, PayPal, and Zelle.
● All products are guaranteed up to 8 weeks from date of purchase. All returns must be made within 2 weeks from date of purchase to receive a full refund. Returns made after 2 weeks and up to 8 weeks will receive store credit.
● It may take more than one appointment to achieve the desired result.
● The chemicals found in hair color, perms, relaxers, keratin treatments and other products can have possible side effects such as allergic reaction, scalp irritation, redness, blisters, sores, dryness, peeling skin, loss or breakage of natural hair, bruising, scarring, swelling, or hyperpigmentation.
● Haircolor corrections and chemical services may require several sessions to achieve desired results. During the process of altering the hair, results can be unpredictable and hair structure may be compromised. Refunds will not be issued for breakage or unsatisfactory results.
● If you are given aftercare instructions and product recommendations to best care for, preserve and prolong your service[s] results you agree to follow the recommendations for a home care regimen that can minimize or eliminate possible negative reactions. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding the service[s] received or suggested home product/post-service care, consult with the service provider immediately.
● The service[s] contain built-in risks. These risks are present even when the company uses the utmost of care in its service[s] and or any products used in the delivery of those service[s]. Client knowingly and voluntarily, accepts and assumes responsibility for any and all risks that could arise out of, or occur during, the service[s] and hereby releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue the company for any and all liability resulting from any assumed risks of the service[s]. Some of these risks with the procedure and the product[s] used, include, but are not limited to:
Allergic reaction to the chemicals used in the hair service application, scalp irritation, redness, blisters, sores, dryness, peeling skin, loss or breakage of natural hair, bruising, scarring, swelling, or hyperpigmentation.
● Medications (ingested or topical), medical conditions, allergies, previous services and any products used outside of the salon may affect the results of the services received. It is your responsibility to provide any necessary information prior to application of service.
● You accept any risks by receiving a service and may not hold Transcending Trims Inc liable. Risks include, but are not limited to injury, contraction of illness or disease, hair loss, hair breakage, allergic reaction, adverse reaction, and/or undesirable results. A reaction can occur at any time, even if you have received the service[s] on previous occasions. If you have any medical concerns, seek professional medical advice prior to receiving any service[s].
● To ensure you receive quality services, I perform thorough consultations that require your participation and honest feedback. All service sales are final. Should your results not meet your expectations, please contact me within 48 hours to discuss your concerns. If a client is dissatisfied with services rendered every effort will be made to correct the problem and make the customer happy. If a client is scheduled to come back to see what went wrong this is considered a Re-Do. If client should no show for the Re-Do appointment another Re-Do appointment will not be offered. Transcending Trims Inc believe in continuous improvement. In keeping with this philosophy, customer complaints are reviewed to learn from experience and to prevent recurrence. Any concerns addressed after 48 hours of your appointment, or if you failed to follow the proper aftercare instructions, will be charged at full price for any corrective service[s].
● Transcending Trims Inc shall render all SERVICES honestly and in good faith and with the highest possible degree of professionalism, care, skill, diligence and responsiveness and in any case no less than with a reasonable degree of care, skill, diligence and responsiveness consistent with industry standards. Your individual results will vary depending on the nature of your hair/skin, level of care, and a variety of other factors that cannot be controlled. As a result, I cannot make individual guarantees regarding the service[s] you receive.
● As a client, you agree to release the company, its officers, employees, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from you, the client, receiving the service[s].
However, if Transcending Trims Inc is found to be liable, the company's liability to you, the client, and or to any third party is limited to the amount of the most recently received service[s]. Any and all claims against the company must be filed within 90 days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever.
● You, as the client, understand that this waiver means that you give up your right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease, property loss, or any other losses, including but not limited to claims of negligence. You further give up the right to any claim you may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen.
● Transcending Trims Inc will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform due to a cause beyond the company's reasonable control.
● This agreement is governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
● If any dispute arises out of or related to a claimed breach of this contract or any other disagreement related to the services received, such dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration in the State of California, Stockton according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Each side shall bear its own costs and attorneys’ fees. The parties agree to waive their right to a jury trial. The parties both further agree that prior to arbitration, the parties both will make a good faith effort to resolve the dispute without the necessity of outside intervention. Client further agrees that in order to be considered “a good faith effort,” client must give Transcending Trims Inc written notice of any dispute about costs, fees or services received within ten (10) days of the date that the client receives the service(s).
● Client will not at any time make any public statements, whether orally or in writing, that are intended to be derogatory or damaging to Transcending Trims Inc.
● Transcending Trims Inc makes no warranties or representations with respect to any services provided. Nothing on the website or social media accounts, including but not limited to, past before and after photographs or testimonials should be construed as a warranty for future services. Transcending Trims Inc disclaims all implied warranties to the furthest extent applicable under the law.
● If any provision of this agreement is held, in whole or in part, to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of that provision and of the entire agreement will be severable and remain in full force and effect.
● This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties for the service[s] provided. No other agreement, statement, or promise, whether oral or written, made on or before the effective date of this agreement will be binding on the parties.
Any modification or change to this agreement is required by a writing signed by both of us.
If there is a conflict between this agreement and other information contained and or provided from me, this agreement and the terms that are in it will control and be used to resolve the conflict.
● Policies are subject to change without notice.
● You accept the terms of this agreement when you do any of the following:
· Schedule an appointment for a service
· Complete payment for a service
· Click “I agree to the terms” OR
"I have read, understand, and agree to the above practices."
· Sign this agreement in person or electronically